Greeley, CO Fri Feb 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 to 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.45-7.85
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.32-7.65
Southcentral Colorado range 6.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.38-7.51
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.38-7.45
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.49-7.51
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 to 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.39
Northeast Colorado range 6.99-7.27
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.21
Cheyenne Wells 7.21
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.47
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.95-7.09
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.96-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.95-7.09
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.21-12.30
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 34 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.87-13.97
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Why only one of four dairy calves drinks raw milk?
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global