Greeley, CO Wed Feb 13, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 13, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.70
Northeast Colorado range 7.06-7.32
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.15-7.30
Cheyenne Wells 7.30
Southeast Colorado range 7.12-7.45
Southcentral Colorado range 6.44
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.18-7.35
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.18-7.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.35
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.26
Northeast Colorado range 6.84-7.12
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.08
Cheyenne Wells 7.08
Southeast Colorado range 7.28-7.33
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-6.96
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.83-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.82-6.96
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady.
Southeast Colorado range 11.98-12.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 2 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.57-13.68
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs