Greeley, CO Mon Feb 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 18 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.78-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.57-6.84
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.72-6.82
Cheyenne Wells 6.82
Southeast Colorado range 6.87-6.97
Southcentral Colorado range 5.95
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-6.87
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.85
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.85-6.87
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.94-7.29
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-7.09
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.98-7.06
Cheyenne Wells 7.06
Southeast Colorado range 7.26-7.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.81-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.81-6.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.81-6.93
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 8 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.95-12.04
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 6 to 11 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.75-13.98
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00-41.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs