Greeley, CO Fri Jun 07, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 07, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.15-7.26
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-7.07
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.15
Cheyenne Wells 7.15
Southeast Colorado range 7.15-7.20
Southcentral Colorado range 6.09
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.95-7.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.95-7.07
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.07-7.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.69-7.47
Northeast Colorado range 7.06-7.48
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.96-7.08
Cheyenne Wells 7.08
Southeast Colorado range 7.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.01-7.26
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.01-7.09
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.06-7.26
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.80-11.89
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 1 to 6 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.51-14.78
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast