Greeley, CO Fri Jun 14, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 14, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.12
Northeast Colorado range 6.71-7.06
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.72-6.92
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.92-7.02
Southcentral Colorado range 5.86
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-6.95
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.72-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.86-6.92
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.55-7.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.90-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.95-7.05
Cheyenne Wells 6.97
Southeast Colorado range 7.20
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.90-7.15
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.90-7.02
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.15
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 19 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.60-11.69
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 7 to 8 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.29-14.74
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban