Greeley, CO Mon Jun 17, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 17, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.94-7.14
Northeast Colorado range 6.73-6.91
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.74-6.94
Cheyenne Wells 6.94
Southeast Colorado range 6.94-7.09
Southcentral Colorado range 5.88
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.74-6.94
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.74-6.91
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.89-6.94
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 14 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.69-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.14-7.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.09-7.29
Cheyenne Wells 7.11
Southeast Colorado range 7.33-7.34
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.09-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.09-7.18
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.14-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 26 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.86-11.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 1 to 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.30-14.75
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-52.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs