Greeley, CO Thu Jun 20, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jun 20, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.22-7.37
Northeast Colorado range 6.96-7.14
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.37
Cheyenne Wells 7.37
Southeast Colorado range 7.18-7.32
Southcentral Colorado range 6.12
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.97-7.19
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.97-7.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.12-7.19
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.73-7.63
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.42
Cheyenne Wells 7.23
Southeast Colorado range 7.38
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.13-7.33
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.13-7.16
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.13-7.33
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.93-12.02
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 16 to 27 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.16-14.71
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 47.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs