Greeley, CO Thu Sep 12, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 12, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.92-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.72-6.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.82-6.92
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.91-6.97
Southcentral Colorado range 5.91
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.72-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.76-6.78
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.72-6.86
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.16-6.31
Northeast Colorado range 4.81-5.15
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.71-5.46
Cheyenne Wells 4.71
Southeast Colorado range 4.99-5.06
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.76-5.26
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.76-5.26
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.80-5.16
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: unevenly steady.
Southeast Colorado range 8.32-9.00
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 28 to 41 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.61-14.06
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.50-22.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs