Raleigh, NC Friday, Sep 13 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 7 cents lower. Prices were 4.59-5.29, mostly 4.79-
4.84 at the feed mills, and 4.49-4.89, mostly 4.79 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 14 to 15 cents lower. Prices were 14.21 at the
processors, 14.07 at the feed mills, and 13.82-14.57, mostly 14.57 at the
elevators. New Crop: 13.07-13.77.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 7 cents lower. Prices were 4.03-4.39,
mostly 4.39 at the elevators. New Crop: 5.56-5.92.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 5.09 4.59
Cofield 4.59 14.07 13.77
Roaring River 5.29
Rose Hill 4.84
Pantego #2 4.79
Clement 4.84 13.55
Creswell 4.69 13.36 5.56
Elizabeth City 4.49 13.82 13.67 5.92
Monroe 14.57 13.52 4.03
Norwood 4.79 13.07 4.39
Warsaw #2 4.89
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.21 589.60
Raleigh 14.21 589.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
North Carolina Grain
- USDA: FAQs about potential California FMMO
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Excelerate® Calf Milk Replacer
Milk Specialties Global