Oklahoma City, OK Fri May 17, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Friday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed, mostly .06 to .17 lower. 6.77-7.42.
Davis 6.77, Frederick 7.02, Temple 7.06, Clinton, Lawton 7.07, Hobart, Keyes
7.12, Hooker, Weatherford 7.14, Shattuck 7.15, Alva, Buffalo 7.16, Manchester
7.20, Banner, El Reno, Geary, Okarche, Okeene, Watonga 7.22, Cherokee, Medford,
Ponca City 7.30, Perry, Stillwater 7.31, Eldorado 7.42, Gulf 8.02.
MILO: .19 to .20 higher. 10.50-11.60.
Weatherford 10.50, Medford, Ponca City 10.98, Alva, Buffalo, Manchester 11.21,
Shattuck 11.33, Keyes 11.57, Hooker 11.60.
SOYBEANS: .21 higher. 14.27-14.56.
Hooker 14.27, Shattuck 14.40, Alva, Buffalo, Medford, Ponca City 14.51,
Stillwater 14.56, Gulf 15.86 1/2.
CORN: .09 higher. 6.63-7.18.
Medford, Ponca City 6.63, Manchester 6.68, Keyes 7.03, Hooker 7.18, Gulf 7.46
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) 24.56-25.52 cwt.: Blackwell, Enid, El Reno, Yukon,
Apache 24.56, Hillsdale 25.46, McWillie 25.48, Dacoma 25.50, Clyde 25.52.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged
79.50 cents per pound.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- USDA raises estimate of corn use, lowers price forecast
- Ag markets proved generally weak Thursday night
- Death loss a ‘big deal’
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- FDA plans to phase out some antibiotic use on farms
- Livestock futures outperformed grain, soy markets Thursday
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Raw milk report just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?