Oklahoma City, OK Fri Nov 1, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Friday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed, mostly .07 lower. 6.95-7.30.
Davis 6.95, Lawton 7.03, Frederick 7.04, Hobart, Shattuck 7.09, Alva, Buffalo,
Manchester 7.10, Banner, Cherokee, El Reno, Geary, Medford, Okarche, Okeene,
Ponca City, Temple, Watonga 7.13, Perry, Stillwater 7.15, Clinton 7.16, Eldorado
7.18, Weatherford 7.19, Keyes 7.29, Hooker 7.30, Gulf 8.03 1/2.
MILO: .02 lower. 7.08-7.44.
Alva, Buffalo 7.08, Manchester 7.09, Medford, Ponca City, Shattuck, Weatherford
7.17, Keyes 7.35, Hooker 7.44
SOYBEANS: Steady to .28 lower. 11.57-12.09.
Hooker 11.57, Medford, Ponca City, Shattuck 11.95, Stillwater 12.04, Alva,
Buffalo 12.09, Gulf 13.60 1/2.
CORN: .01 lower. 4.02-4.59.
Manchester, Medford, Ponca City 4.02, Keyes 4.52, Hooker 4.59, Gulf 5.06.
CANOLA (CWT) N/A cwt.: Red Rock, El Reno, Yukon, Apache, Dacoma, Enid, McWillie,
Clyde, Hillsdale, Bison N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma average 76.00 cents
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption