Columbia, SC Wednesday, January 02, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 7 to 13 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 8 to 16 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 7 to 20 cents lower .
CORN: Country Elevators---6.70 at Kingstree; *5.95 at Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a at
Estill; Processors--- 7.11 at Orangeburg 2; 7.85 at Monetta; 7.78 and *6.35 at
Sumter; 7.50 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators--- 13.30 at Anderson; 13.05 at Kingstree; 13.27 at
Lynchburg; 13.16 at Orangeburg 2; n/a at Estill; Processors---13.86 at Kershaw;
Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators--- *7.23 at Anderson; 6.70 at Kingstree; *6.75 at
Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.30
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.30 7.23
Kingstree 6.70 13.05 6.70
Lynchburg 5.95 13.27 6.75
Orangeburg 2 13.16
Estill n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Orangeburg 2 7.11
Sumter 7.78 6.35 7.30
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs