Columbia, SC Wednesday, March 06, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 20 to 44 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mostly steady to 1 cent lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 10 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 3 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 10 to 21 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---6.68 at Kingstree; *n/a at Lynchburg; 7.19 and *5.67
at Estill; Processors---7.08 at Orangeburg 2; 7.88 and *6.17 at Monetta; 7.73
and *5.97 at Sumter; 7.73 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderon; 13.66 at Kingstree; *n/a at
Lynchburg; 13.76 at Orangeburg 2; 14.76 and *12.49 at Estill; Processors---14.76
and *12.69 at Kershaw; Export---15.16 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.38 at Anderson; *n/a at Lynchburg; 5.76 and *6.77
at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.67 at Sumter; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 6.68 13.66
Lynchburg n/a n/a n/a
Orangeburg 2 13.76
Estill 7.19 5.67 14.76 12.49 5.76 6.77
Orangeburg 2 7.08
Monetta 7.88 6.17
Sumter 7.73 5.97 5.67
Kershaw 14.76 12.69
Mt. Pleasant 15.16
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation