Columbia, SC Friday, September 13, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 7 cents lower; one location 17 lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 14 to 15 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.39 at Kingstree; 4.39 at Lynchburg; 4.49 at Estill;
Processors---4.79 at Orangeburg 2; 4.89 at Monetta; 5.11 at Sumter; 4.89 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*13.06 at Anderson; *13.31 at Kingstree; *13.31 at
Lynchburg; 14.01 and *13.52 at Estill; Processors---14.82 and *13.72 at Kershaw;
Export---13.61 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*5.55 at Kingstree; *5.55 at Lynchburg; No Bid at
Estill; Processors---7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 4.39 13.31 5.55
Lynchburg 4.39 13.31 5.55
Estill 4.49 14.01 13.52 No Bid
Orangeburg 2 4.79
Kershaw 14.82 13.72
Mt. Pleasant 13.61
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs