Columbia, SC Thursday, October 24, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 2 to 3 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 1 cent lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 3 cents lower to 5 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---4.20 at Kingstree; 4.20 at Lynchburg; 4.20 at Estill;
Processors---4.40 at Orangeburg 2; 4.95 at Monetta; 4.90 at Sumter; 4.70 at
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---12.34 at Anderson; 12.60 at Kingstree;
12.60 at Lynchburg; 12.79 at Estill; Processors---13.20 at Kershaw;
Export---13.10 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.42 at Anderson; *6.40 at Kingstree; *6.40 at
Lynchburg; *5.84 at Estill; Processors---*5.10 at Sumter; 7.25 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 12.34 6.42
Kingstree 4.20 12.60 6.40
Lynchburg 4.20 12.60 6.40
Estill 4.20 12.79 5.84
Orangeburg 2 4.40
Sumter 4.90 5.10
Mt. Pleasant 13.10
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand