Columbia, SC Friday, AUGUST 02, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was 12 to 98 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 22 to 58 cents lower.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was steady to 19 cents lower.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 5.18 11.17-11.63 4.69-5.28
PROCESSORS: 4.97-6.17 11.83 7.25
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- California Milk Producers Council sets MPP-Dairy meetings
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter