Columbia, SC Friday, February 21, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn were 8 to 9 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 20 to 58 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 8 to 13 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.83 12.86-13.81 5.29-5.39
PROCESSORS: 4.93-5.30 13.95 5.04
EXPORT: 14.35 5.74
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?