Columbia, SC Friday, February 21, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn were 8 to 9 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 20 to 58 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was 8 to 13 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 4.83 12.86-13.81 5.29-5.39
PROCESSORS: 4.93-5.30 13.95 5.04
EXPORT: 14.35 5.74
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
AfiMilk MPC – Ultimate Milking Control solution