Columbia, SC Friday, August 29, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 3 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 9 to 62 cents lower.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 2 cents lower to 45 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 3.52-3.94 10.34-12.09 3.91-4.80
PROCESSORS: 3.92-4.19 12.44 4.17
EXPORTS: 11.75 5.40
US 1 Soft
WHEAT PROCESSOR: 5.50
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?