Columbia, SC Friday, August 29, 2014 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
SOUTH CAROLINA WEEKLY REVIEW:
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 3 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 9 to 62 cents lower.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat was mixed; 2 cents lower to 45 cents higher.
Prices offered to South Carolina growers for grain delivered in bulk per
US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft
Corn Soybeans Red Wheat
COUNTRY ELEVATORS: 3.52-3.94 10.34-12.09 3.91-4.80
PROCESSORS: 3.92-4.19 12.44 4.17
EXPORTS: 11.75 5.40
US 1 Soft
WHEAT PROCESSOR: 5.50
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
South Carolina Grain Weekly Review
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices