Minneapolis, MN Fri Jan 25, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.0975-7.2175 dn 3.5 -11 H to 1 H unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.2100-14.3300 up 5.75 -20 H to -8 H unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:12 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Another strike against California’s $68B bullet train?
- What caused major change in rail shipments for grain?
- Late soy strength did little to boost the other ag markets Friday
- Calves with Sam: Goals for bacteria in pasteurized milk
- Vilsack: Supporting innovation for stronger rural communities
- More farmers to see start of time-of-use rates
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Raw milk report just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Stopgap farm bill passes House, extends current law to January
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers