Minneapolis, MN Wed Feb 06, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.1550-7.2850 dn 3.5-6.5 -7 H to 6 H up 3-unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.6550-14.7950 dn 8 -22 H to -8 H unch
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:16 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
No matching related articles at this time.
- Battle of yogurt ads coming to the Super Bowl
- Ag markets posted divergent moves Wednesday
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Fresh cow health among top 10 keys for dairy financial success
- Dairy cattle judges unveiled for World Dairy Expo 2014
- Big hog losses were the exception to mixed ag market trading