Minneapolis, MN Mon Mar 18, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 7.2600-7.4300 up 3 6 K to 23 K unch
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 13.9850-14.1750 dn 16.5-15.5 -11 K to 8 K unch-up 1
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
15:23 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions