Minneapolis, MN Wed May 01, 2013 USDA Market News
Southern Minnesota Daily Grain Prices
Daily grain prices, spot truck prices for supplies delivered to Southern
Minnesota elevators, dollars per bushel.
Southern Minnesota, unit train loading stations.
Cash Bids Change Basis Change
US 2 Yellow Corn 6.6675-6.8175 dn 3.5-12.5 20 N to 35 N no comp
US 1 Yellow Soybeans 14.2300-14.4600 dn 26-26.75 50 N to 73 N no comp
FUTURES MONTHS SYMBOLS:
January-F; February-G; March-H; April-J; May-K; June-M; July-N;
August-Q; September-U; October-V; November-X; December-Z
Source: USDA Market News Service, Minneapolis, MN
Carol Meinders 612-370-3258 Minneapolis.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
24 hour price information 612-370-3260
16:00 c cam
Southern Minnesota Grain Prices
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- Miner Institute: Consumers are confused and Google isn't helping
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced