Richmond, VA Wed Jan 09, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 09, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 5 lower. Soybeans 1 lower, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.12
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.86 new crop 12.69
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 5 lower. Corn no trend, new crop 4 higher.
Soybeans no trend, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.87
No 2 yellow corn 7.19 new crop 5.82
No 1 soybeans 13.66 new crop 12.49
Wheat steady, new crop 5 lower. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 6 higher, new crop 3 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.96 new crop 6.57
No 2 yellow corn 7.29 new crop 6.02
No 1 soybeans 13.75 new crop 12.14
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast