Richmond, VA Wed Jan 23, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed Jan 23, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.39
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.42 new crop 12.85
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 lower. Corn 8 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.14
No 2 yellow corn 7.46 new crop 5.90
No 1 soybeans 14.17 new crop 12.65
Wheat 8 lower, new crop 5 lower. Corn 8 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 15 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.81 new crop 6.97
No 2 yellow corn 7.56 new crop 6.10
No 1 soybeans 14.02 new crop 12.30
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Ag markets moved unanimously lower Wednesday morning
- Merck presents bovine veterinary students with awards
- Tips for 'Hiring' Third-Party Professionals
- Quality Assurance Veterinarian of the Year has been selected
- Two companies focus on increased meat and milk production
- Dairy markets: Class III futures ‘meteoric’
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data