Richmond, VA Fri Feb 01, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Fri Feb 01, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 15 lower. Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.28
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.79 new crop 13.13
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 15 lower. Corn 5 lower, new crop 1 higher.
Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 5 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.03
No 2 yellow corn 7.61 new crop 5.92
No 1 soybeans 14.54 new crop 12.93
Wheat 5 lower, new crop 4 lower. Corn 5 lower, new crop 1 higher.
Soybeans 5 higher, new crop 5 higher
No 2 red winter wheat 7.96 new crop 7.09
No 2 yellow corn 7.71 new crop 6.12
No 1 soybeans 14.39 new crop 12.58
Eastern Shore area
No 2 red winter wheat 7.05 new crop 7.08
No 2 yellow corn 7.70 new crop 5.71
No 1 soybeans 14.00 new crop 12.50
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs