Richmond, VA Mon Feb 11, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Feb 11, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 12 lower. Soybeans 21 lower, new crop 13
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 7.01
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.37 new crop 12.49
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 12 lower. Corn 7 lower, new crop 4 lower.
Soybeans 21 lower, new crop 13 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.76
No 2 yellow corn 7.27 new crop 5.59
No 1 soybeans 14.12 new crop 12.29
Wheat 7 lower, new crop 7 lower. Corn 7 lower, new crop
4 lower. Soybeans 21 lower, new crop 13 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.62 new crop 6.72
No 2 yellow corn 7.37 new crop 5.79
No 1 soybeans 14.07 new crop 11.94
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Commentary: When bigger is better
- Animal Welfare Audits: Part 6 - Follow-up for certification
- Dairy markets: Class III futures erode
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance