Richmond, VA Thu Feb 14, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Feb 14, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 4 lower, new crop 2 lower. Soybeans 5 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.47 new crop 6.94
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.45
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 2 lower. Corn 1 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 5 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.69
No 2 yellow corn 7.20 new crop 5.64
No 1 soybeans 13.98 new crop 12.25
Wheat 1 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 1 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 5 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.55 new crop 6.62
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.84
No 1 soybeans 13.93 new crop 11.90
No 2 yellow corn 7.00-7.61
No 1 soybeans 12.27
No 2 barley 4.25-5.90
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.34-6.93
No 2 yellow corn 6.59-7.30 new crop 5.43
No 1 soybeans 13.63-14.18 new crop 11.82-12.24
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Food Babe visits my university
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand