Richmond, VA Tue Feb 26, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Feb 26, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 7 higher, new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 3 lower,
new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.21 new crop 6.64
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.47 new crop 12.38
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 higher. Corn 11 higher, new crop 6 higher.
Soybeans 3 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.56
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.28
Wheat 11 higher, new crop 7 higher. Corn 9 higher,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 3 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.65 new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.35 new crop 5.76
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.83
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday