Richmond, VA Tue Feb 26, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue Feb 26, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat 7 higher, new crop 4 higher. Soybeans 3 lower,
new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.21 new crop 6.64
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.47 new crop 12.38
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 4 higher. Corn 11 higher, new crop 6 higher.
Soybeans 3 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn 7.30 new crop 5.56
No 1 soybeans 14.23 new crop 12.28
Wheat 11 higher, new crop 7 higher. Corn 9 higher,
new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 3 lower, new crop 8 lower.
No 2 red winter wheat 7.65 new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn 7.35 new crop 5.76
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.83
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced