Richmond, VA Thu Apr 04, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Apr 04, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 lower, new crop 8 lower. Soybeans steady.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.50
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.97 new crop 12.18
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Corn 12 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.25
No 2 yellow corn 6.50 new crop 5.40
No 1 soybeans 13.67 new crop 12.03
Wheat 12 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 12 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.55 new crop 6.20
No 2 yellow corn 6.70 new crop 5.55
No 1 soybeans 13.82 new crop 11.63
No 2 yellow corn 6.60-7.17
No 1 soybeans 12.65
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.89
No 2 yellow corn 6.55 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.37-13.73 new crop 11.58
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs