Richmond, VA Thu Apr 04, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Thu Apr 04, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 1 lower, new crop 8 lower. Soybeans steady.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.50
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 13.97 new crop 12.18
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 1 lower. Corn 12 lower, new crop steady.
Soybeans 8 lower, new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.25
No 2 yellow corn 6.50 new crop 5.40
No 1 soybeans 13.67 new crop 12.03
Wheat 12 lower, new crop 1 lower. Corn 12 lower,
new crop steady. Soybeans 8 lower, new crop steady.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.55 new crop 6.20
No 2 yellow corn 6.70 new crop 5.55
No 1 soybeans 13.82 new crop 11.63
No 2 yellow corn 6.60-7.17
No 1 soybeans 12.65
No 2 barley 4.25-6.00
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 5.89
No 2 yellow corn 6.55 new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 13.37-13.73 new crop 11.58
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Diamond V Original XPC