Richmond, VA Mon Apr 08, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Mon Apr 08, 2013
Norfolk Terminal area
Corn new crop 14 higher. Soybeans 16 higher, new crop
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.68
No 2 yellow corn --- new crop ---
No 1 soybeans 14.03 new crop 12.17
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 14 higher. Corn 5 higher, new crop 3
lower. Soybeans 16 higher, new crop 4 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.43
No 2 yellow corn 6.54 new crop 5.32
No 1 soybeans 13.73 new crop 12.02
Wheat 14 higher, new crop 14 higher. Corn 5 higher,
new crop 3 lower. Soybeans 16 higher, new crop 4 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.58 new crop 6.18
No 2 yellow corn 6.74 new crop 5.47
No 1 soybeans 13.93 new crop 11.62
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming