Richmond, VA Tue May 07, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue May 07, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.47 new crop 12.00
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Corn 3 higher, new crop 1 higher.
Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.34
No 2 yellow corn 6.40 new crop 5.39
No 1 soybeans 14.07 new crop 11.90
Wheat 6 higher, new crop 6 higher. Corn no trend,
new crop 1 higher. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.39 new crop 6.09
No 2 yellow corn 7.00 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.45
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis