Richmond, VA Tue May 07, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue May 07, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.47 new crop 12.00
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Corn 3 higher, new crop 1 higher.
Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.34
No 2 yellow corn 6.40 new crop 5.39
No 1 soybeans 14.07 new crop 11.90
Wheat 6 higher, new crop 6 higher. Corn no trend,
new crop 1 higher. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.39 new crop 6.09
No 2 yellow corn 7.00 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.45
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent