Richmond, VA Tue May 07, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Tue May 07, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.59
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 14.47 new crop 12.00
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 6 higher. Corn 3 higher, new crop 1 higher.
Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.34
No 2 yellow corn 6.40 new crop 5.39
No 1 soybeans 14.07 new crop 11.90
Wheat 6 higher, new crop 6 higher. Corn no trend,
new crop 1 higher. Soybeans 13 higher, new crop 8 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.39 new crop 6.09
No 2 yellow corn 7.00 new crop 5.54
No 1 soybeans 14.22 new crop 11.45
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- Meeting to showcase anaerobic digester for renewable energy
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs