Richmond, VA Wed May 22, 2013 USDA-VA Dept of Ag Market News
Prices paid to producers as of 4:00 pm.
Prices dollars per bushel unless otherwise stated.
Closing prices for Wed May 22, 2013.
Norfolk Terminal area
Wheat new crop 8 higher. Soybeans 16 higher, new crop 18 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.39
No 2 yellow corn ---
No 1 soybeans 15.59 new crop 12.24
Norfolk Producer area
Wheat new crop 8 higher. Corn 19 higher, new crop 11 higher.
Soybeans 16 higher, new crop 18 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat --- new crop 6.14
No 2 yellow corn 6.59 new crop 5.31
No 1 soybeans 14.94 new crop 12.14
Wheat 8 higher, new crop 8 higher. Corn 19 higher,
new crop 11 higher. Soybeans 16 higher, new crop 18 higher.
No 2 red winter wheat 6.19 new crop 5.89
No 2 yellow corn 7.39 new crop 5.46
No 1 soybeans 15.44 new crop 11.69
Prices from elevators within 30 mile radius.
Source: Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
USDA-VA Market News, Richmond, VA 804.786.3947
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high