Springfield, IL Thu, Jan 06, 2011 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Illinois Production Cost Report (Bi-weekly)
Production costs items state wide: cash prices bulk, FOB distributor,
per ton unless otherwise stated. Fertilizer in granular form unless noted.
Product Offer Average Change
Anhydrous ammonia 750.00-810.00 777.97 UP 3.57
Urea 46-0-0 475.00-525.00 490.89 UP 19.11
Liquid Nitrogen 28% spread 315.00-350.00 335.94 UP 5.48
DAP(Diammonium Phosphate 18%N 46%P) 640.00-710.00 671.53 UP 3.10
MAP (Monoammonium Phosphate 11%N 52%P) 675.00-730.00 701.00 UP 5.17
Potash (Potassium) 535.00-598.00 565.72 UP 5.00
Lime (Spread) No longer reported
Farm Diesel Fuel per gal <1000 gallons 2.91-3.15 3.01 UP 0.08
Source: USDA-Illinois Dept of Ag Market News Springfield, IL
Phone: 217-782-4925 In state only toll free 888-458-4787
9:50 C km
St. Louis Feedstuffs
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs