Hog Slaughter By U.S. & State (2009 vs. 2010)
Pork production totaled 2.04 billion pounds, up 4 percent from the previous year. Hog kill totaled 10.03 million head, up 4 percent from March 2009. The average live weight was unchanged from the previous year, at 272 pounds.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced