The projected range for the season-average price received by producers is narrowed at $5.60 to $5.80 per bushel from December’s range of $5.50 to $5.80 based on higher expected prices to date and expectations for the remainder of the marketing year. The season-average price for 2009/10 was $4.87 per bushel. The 2010/11 price range is well below the record 2008/09 price of $6.78 per bushel.
Domestic wheat situation & outlook: 2010/11 price range
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced