The projected range for the season-average price received by producers is narrowed at $5.60 to $5.80 per bushel from December’s range of $5.50 to $5.80 based on higher expected prices to date and expectations for the remainder of the marketing year. The season-average price for 2009/10 was $4.87 per bushel. The 2010/11 price range is well below the record 2008/09 price of $6.78 per bushel.
Domestic wheat situation & outlook: 2010/11 price range
- Dairying in a warzone
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets