The projected range for the season-average price received by producers is narrowed at $5.60 to $5.80 per bushel from December’s range of $5.50 to $5.80 based on higher expected prices to date and expectations for the remainder of the marketing year. The season-average price for 2009/10 was $4.87 per bushel. The 2010/11 price range is well below the record 2008/09 price of $6.78 per bushel.
Domestic wheat situation & outlook: 2010/11 price range
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs