The projected range for the season-average price received by producers is narrowed at $5.60 to $5.80 per bushel from December’s range of $5.50 to $5.80 based on higher expected prices to date and expectations for the remainder of the marketing year. The season-average price for 2009/10 was $4.87 per bushel. The 2010/11 price range is well below the record 2008/09 price of $6.78 per bushel.
Domestic wheat situation & outlook: 2010/11 price range
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.