Greeley, CO Mon Oct 08, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 08, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.18-8.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.93-8.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.93-8.23
Cheyenne Wells 8.23
Southeast Colorado range 8.13-8.28
Southcentral Colorado range 7.32
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.83-8.03
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.83-8.01
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.01-8.03
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 7.17-7.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.52
Cheyenne Wells 7.52
Southeast Colorado range 7.77-7.82
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.17-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.17-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.17-7.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.71-12.89
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.66-14.75
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-30.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban