Greeley, CO Mon Oct 08, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 08, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.18-8.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.93-8.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.93-8.23
Cheyenne Wells 8.23
Southeast Colorado range 8.13-8.28
Southcentral Colorado range 7.32
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.83-8.03
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.83-8.01
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.01-8.03
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.52
Northeast Colorado range 7.17-7.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.52
Cheyenne Wells 7.52
Southeast Colorado range 7.77-7.82
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.17-7.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.17-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.17-7.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.71-12.89
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.66-14.75
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.00-30.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Dairy producers continue FARM animal care practice adoption
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand