Greeley, CO Tue Feb 26, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 26, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.79-7.23
Northeast Colorado range 6.59-6.85
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.73-6.83
Cheyenne Wells 6.83
Southeast Colorado range 6.88-6.98
Southcentral Colorado range 5.96
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.73-6.88
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.73-6.87
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.87-6.88
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 to 12 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.05-7.30
Northeast Colorado range 6.84-7.20
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.17
Cheyenne Wells 7.17
Southeast Colorado range 7.38-7.43
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.90-7.05
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.90-6.94
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.90-7.05
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 19 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.14-12.23
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.72-13.94
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00-41.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban