Greeley, CO Fri Apr 05, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 05, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.21
Northeast Colorado range 6.62-6.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.73-6.86
Cheyenne Wells 6.83
Southeast Colorado range 6.81-7.03
Southcentral Colorado range 6.36
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.76-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.76-6.86
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.86
US 2 Yellow Corn: 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.26-6.59
Northeast Colorado range 6.24-6.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.41-6.46
Cheyenne Wells 6.46
Southeast Colorado range 6.67-6.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.21-6.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.24-6.29
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.21-6.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 10.88-10.96
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 10 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.17-13.23
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-45.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs