Greeley, CO Thu Apr 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.45
Northeast Colorado range 6.80-7.04
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.06
Cheyenne Wells 7.04
Southeast Colorado range 6.99-7.21
Southcentral Colorado range 6.53
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.94-7.07
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.94-7.07
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.04-7.07
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 16 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.45-6.75
Northeast Colorado range 6.39-6.75
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.60-6.65
Cheyenne Wells 6.65
Southeast Colorado range 6.82-6.87
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.37-6.46
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.40-6.45
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.37-6.46
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 29 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.16-11.25
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.85-13.92
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 40.00-48.00
Sunflowers mostly 48.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- FSMA transportation rules for dairy foods, feeds draw comments
- Bill to tax sugar-sweetened beverages would exempt milk
- Commentary: When bigger is better
- Animal Welfare Audits: Part 6 - Follow-up for certification
- Dairy markets: Class III futures erode
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance