Greeley, CO Fri May 03, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 03, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.53-7.68
Northeast Colorado range 7.04-7.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.38-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.48-7.58
Southcentral Colorado range 6.53
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.28-7.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.28-7.41
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.41-7.43
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-7.11
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.76-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.78-6.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.76-6.86
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.71
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 15 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.82-14.02
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Collect Colostrum Sooner rather than Later
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs