Greeley, CO Fri May 03, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. May 03, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.53-7.68
Northeast Colorado range 7.04-7.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.38-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.48-7.58
Southcentral Colorado range 6.53
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.28-7.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.28-7.41
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.41-7.43
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.02
Northeast Colorado range 6.78-7.11
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.76-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.78-6.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.76-6.86
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.71
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 15 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.82-14.02
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 44.00-50.00
Sunflowers mostly 49.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Dairy markets: Today's milk already sold
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- AGCO releases Challenger MT500E series tractors with 185-255 hp
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban