Greeley, CO Mon Jul 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jul 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.74-6.89
Northeast Colorado range 6.54-6.69
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.59-6.84
Cheyenne Wells 6.84
Southeast Colorado range 6.79-7.09
Southcentral Colorado range 5.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.49-6.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.59-6.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.49-6.72
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.48-7.03
Northeast Colorado range 6.55-7.05
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.58-6.83
Cheyenne Wells 6.58
Southeast Colorado range 6.73-6.78
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.58-6.83
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.58-6.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.67-6.83
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 13 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 9.52-10.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 24 higher.
Southwest NE range 15.26-15.31
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-50.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-24.50
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day