Greeley, CO Mon Aug 05, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Aug 05, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-6.99
Northeast Colorado range 6.75-6.96
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.81-6.91
Cheyenne Wells 6.91
Southeast Colorado range 6.85-6.91
Southcentral Colorado range 5.56
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.76-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.76-6.95
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.91-7.01
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 7 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 5.99-6.39
Northeast Colorado range 6.09-6.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.14-6.19
Cheyenne Wells 6.14
Southeast Colorado range 6.09-6.19
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 5.89-6.69
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 5.89-6.24
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.26-6.69
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 12 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.38-9.98
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 higher.
Southwest NE range 11.83-12.14
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range No Bid
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 21.00-23.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Calves with Sam: Read ALL the directions!
- Footrot can be more problematic in wet years
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- DHM Midwest: MN Farm Families of the year, new interns, and golf
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security