Greeley, CO Wed Sep 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.03-7.15
Northeast Colorado range 6.81-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.08
Cheyenne Wells 7.08
Southeast Colorado range 7.03-7.13
Southcentral Colorado range 6.08
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.82-6.83
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.82-6.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.35-5.55
Northeast Colorado range 4.60-4.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.35-4.85
Cheyenne Wells 4.60
Southeast Colorado range 4.70-4.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.57-4.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.57-4.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.59-4.80
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.39-7.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.42-13.21
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-8.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®