Greeley, CO Wed Sep 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Sep 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.03-7.15
Northeast Colorado range 6.81-6.93
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.08
Cheyenne Wells 7.08
Southeast Colorado range 7.03-7.13
Southcentral Colorado range 6.08
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-6.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.82-6.83
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.82-6.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.35-5.55
Northeast Colorado range 4.60-4.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.35-4.85
Cheyenne Wells 4.60
Southeast Colorado range 4.70-4.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.57-4.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.57-4.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.59-4.80
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 7.39-7.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 9 higher.
Southwest NE range 12.42-13.21
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 7.25-8.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 19.00-20.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Cropp: October dairy situation and outlook
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- Crop storage issues may be less severe than anticipated
- BQA Producers Forum open to all checkoff investors
- Improved harvest weather is weighing on the crop markets Monday
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand