Greeley, CO Tue Nov 26, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 26, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady to 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.75-6.94
Northeast Colorado range 6.61-6.73
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.79-6.92
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 6.89-7.02
Southcentral Colorado range 5.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.59-6.77
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.59-6.65
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.65-6.77
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 to 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.04-4.49
Northeast Colorado range 4.10-4.30
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.14-4.22
Cheyenne Wells 4.19
Southeast Colorado range 4.04-4.44
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.04-4.11
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.09-4.10
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.04-4.11
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 7.13-7.21
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: steady to 5 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.57-12.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 9.50-10.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-21.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Dairy markets: Class III withstands spot cheese decline
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Carter and Stevens Farm wins Massachusetts Farm of the Year
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports