Greeley, CO Wed Mar 26, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 26, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 21 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.41
Northeast Colorado range 7.07-7.31
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.39-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.41
Southeast Colorado range 7.36-7.57
Southcentral Colorado range 6.63
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.11-7.51
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.11-7.41
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.31-7.51
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.65-4.99
Northeast Colorado range 4.49-4.76
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.65-4.80
Cheyenne Wells 4.70
Southeast Colorado range 4.90-5.00
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.46-4.60
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.46-4.50
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.46-4.60
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.04-8.21
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 12 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.42-13.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.00-9.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Dairy markets: Class III withstands spot cheese decline
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Carter and Stevens Farm wins Massachusetts Farm of the Year
- Ag markets were generally mixed Thursday night
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports