Greeley, CO Wed 16, 2014 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn,
Wheat and Soybeans per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Apr 16, 2014.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 11 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.25
Northeast Colorado range 6.90-7.10
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.35
Cheyenne Wells 7.25
Southeast Colorado range 7.20-7.41
Southcentral Colorado range 6.46
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.94-7.25
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.94-7.10
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.04-7.25
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 4.78-5.11
Northeast Colorado range 4.60-4.88
Eastcentral Colorado range 4.78-4.93
Cheyenne Wells 4.83
Southeast Colorado range 5.08-5.13
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 4.56-4.62
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 4.59-4.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 4.56-4.62
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 10 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 8.36-8.45
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.21-14.28
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 8.50-9.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 17.50-19.25
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
- DHM Numbers: Dairy CPI mostly higher in September
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- November Class I base lower; Cold Storage report mixed
- Food Babe visits my university
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- ABI Elects New President and Officers at October Board Meeting
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs