Springfield, IL Wed, Jan 16, 2013 USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 47.87-49.12 UP 1.34 -300H to -175H UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R 425.90-434.90 UNCH-UP 1 14H to 23H DN 1-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal T 429.90-441.90 UP 4-UP 1 18H to 30H UP 3-UNCH
Soybean Hulls-bulk 190.00-220.00 UP 5
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.2850-14.4350 UP 27 15H to 30H UNCH
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA-IL Dept of Ag Market News Service, Springfield, IL
Jodee Inman 217-782-4925 SpringField.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs