Des Moines, IA Wed, Feb 13, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 48.60-49.60 DN 0.61-DN 0.36 -250H to -150H UNCH-UP 25
48% Soybean Meal R 422.30-430.30 DN 2-DN 5 12H to 20H DN 2-DN 5
48% Soybean Meal T 425.30-435.30 DN 3-DN 5 15H to 25H DN 3-DN 5
Soybean Hulls-bulk 190.00-250.00 UNCH-UP 10
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.3575-14.5475 DN 74.75 15H to 34H UNCH
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
JEFF PETERSON 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced