Des Moines, IA Wed, Apr 24, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 48.57-49.37 UP 0.34-DN 0.41 OptK to 80K UP 75-UNCH
48% Soybean Meal R NA NA NA NA
48% Soybean Meal T 426.70-441.70 UP 11.4-UP 18.4 15K to 30K UP 1-UP 8
Soybean Hulls-bulk 225.00-345.00 UP 5-UP 10
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 14.0850-14.4850 DN 6.75-DN 18.05 50N to 90N UP 10-UP 35
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
Jeff Peterson 515-284-4460 Desm.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced