Des Moines, IA Wed, Sep 04, 2013 USDA Market News
Weekly Indiana-Ohio Soybean Processor report
Indiana-Ohio Processor Bids and Offers as of 10:30 a.m.
(Prices Quoted-Oil Cents/lb, Meal, Hulls Dollars/ton, Grains Dollars/bu)
Offers Change Basis Change
Crude Soybean Oil 42.90-44.57 UP 0.19-UP 0.01 -100V to 75U UP 50-UP 25
48% Soybean Meal R 560.40-565.40 No Comp 75U to 80U No Comp
48% Soybean Meal T 555.40-573.40 UP 49.5-UP 39.5 70U to 88U UP 20-UP 10
Soybean Hulls-bulk 120.00-155.00 DN 5-UNCH
Bids Change Basis Change
Soybeans 15.0675-15.4675 UP 36.25-UP 26.25 120X to 160X UP 20-UP 10
Changes in oil are cents per pound, changes in meals/hulls are dollars
per ton, changes in soybeans are cents per bushel.
Changes are from the previous week
Soybeans = US 1 Yellow; Soybean Meal R = Rail, T = Truck
Chicago Board of Trade month symbols: F January, G February, H March, J April,
K May, M June, N July, Q August, U September, V October, X November, Z December
Source: USDA Market News Service, Des Moines, IA
JEFF PETERSON 515-284-4460 Desm.LPGMN@ams.usda.gov
In IL state only toll free 888-458-4787
Indiana & Ohio Soybean Processors Report
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced